Sudden swelling in both lower legs. Taking zyloric. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
This is xxxxx here
Please proceed with your query
i am suffering from swelling in leg suddenly.I am taking medicine for uric acid.
May I know which leg and which part of the leg is it and how suddenly did this develop?
both the lower legs.this developed today morning.
Thank you and what medicine are you taking for the uric acid?
Is it just the swelling or have you developed any rash?
You need to give some rest to your legs
Do not stand for long time
There are better drugs, but these are prescription drugs
You need to get them prescribed by your doctor
I do not see it as a major health concern
Will come back to you in case I need anything
Elevation of the legs with crepe bandage helps a lot
Good day to you
Thank you too
Good day to you too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Zyloric urti
- Bruise in pelvic region
- Usages of zyloric
- Gout zyloric
- Bruised ribs get worse
- Very soft bowel movements in children
- Oily orange bowel movement in children
- Zyloric tablet
- Smoking weed with bruised ribs
- Frequent small bowel movements in children
- Ciprofloxacin bowel movement white flecks
- Bruised ribs worse at night
- Bowel changes in third trimester
- Zyloric tables
- Random bruise on my ribcage