Sudden onset of swelling in feet and ankles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : 4 days ago I noticed that my feet and ankles were very swollen. I elevated my legs and it went away. Last night it did it again, this time with redness and hot to touch. So far, it's only happened at the end of the day. What could be causing this?
Doctor : may i know your age/gender?
User : 31 Female
Since when do you have the problem?
User : It just started on Monday night and has only happened then and last night
Do you have pain/fever?
User : not at all
You need a physical examination done
to know the cause for the pain.
User : I can't get into my doctor until December 1st. Should I wait that long or go to an urgent care or something?
I would not recomment you to wait for that long/
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Causes of sore nipples nipple pain
- Reasons feet and ankles swell
- Care package for depressed
- Swelling ankles and feet what is it
- What causes scalp superficial neuroma
- Catalysis post doctors
- Slendertone causes muscule twithing
- Low haemoglobin in cats
- Can quitting smoking casue swollen lymph nodes
- What causes scabs on nipples
- Underarms smell like cat pee
- Numbness in feet spreading up legs swelling of feet and ankles
- Sweating swelling feet and ankles cold feet and hands
- Can whiplash cause nodules in thyroids
- Swelling in both ankles and feet