Sudden onset of swelling in feet and ankles - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : 4 days ago I noticed that my feet and ankles were very swollen. I elevated my legs and it went away. Last night it did it again, this time with redness and hot to touch. So far, it's only happened at the end of the day. What could be causing this?
Doctor : may i know your age/gender?
User : 31 Female
Since when do you have the problem?
User : It just started on Monday night and has only happened then and last night
Do you have pain/fever?
User : not at all
You need a physical examination done
to know the cause for the pain.
User : I can't get into my doctor until December 1st. Should I wait that long or go to an urgent care or something?
I would not recomment you to wait for that long/
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Body odor and narcolepsy
- Body temperature and nightmares
- Diet for paralysis patients
- Reasons feet and ankles swell
- Body temperature maintenance
- Difference between menstrual cramps and implantation
- Concrete symptoms of lyme disease
- Swelling ankles and feet what is it
- Dietary supplements to improve pain
- Diets high in iron
- Body shakes while sleeping
- Body temperature table
- Numbness in feet spreading up legs swelling of feet and ankles
- Sweating swelling feet and ankles cold feet and hands
- Swelling in both ankles and feet