Sudden neck stiffness - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : ive been having some weird symptons
What are those?
User : well one, i cant turn my neck or tilt it, but theres no pain
User : others are, i feel like im losing control of my muscles, i feel weak, and i feel like theres something wrong with my brain
Since when are have these?
User : the neck issues about a month
User : the other issues about 2 weeks
Doctor : What is your age?
User : 19
Doctor : Were you hurt before a month?
User : no
Was the neck stiffness all of a sudden?
User : yes
Doctor : What were you doing then?
User : i was sitting at my coomputer
Do you constanly sit at computer
User : most of the day i do, but i do get out and excercise
That is good
Did you see a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suffering from ducheme muscular dystrophy
- Want to know about hip and knee replacement operation
- Requip dose restless leg syndrome
- Common side effects of motrin
- Stiff neck, stiff shoulders, lightheaded
- Common side effects of nsaids
- Sudden neck stiffness slendertone
- Using deep heat before competition should it be safe
- Sudden vision shimmering spots stiff neck
- Suffering from pain on left heaps in intervals
- Is intercourse safe during tibial fracture
- Common side effects of medrol
- Sudden severe stiff neck
- Common side effects of bystolic
- Stiff neck stiff back concerta