Sudden migraines that goes off during the day. Causes ? - Online Doctor Chats
I have recently developed migraine .And on monitoring what triggers I guess my consuming raw onions triggers the same which I am avoiding these days. However there are many instances when I wake up in the morning with headache which goes off during the day. what could be the cause of it ...I do not have cold.
Please proceed with your query
Please give me a moment while I read your query
You may need to go on prophylaxis for migraine for a few months
is that a medicine
what is the dosage
You will need beta blockers like Propranolol
It is a prescription drug
The exact dosage can be calculated by your treating doctor
Are you there?
give me 2 min
I will wait
Are you back?
I am waiting
I am sorry
I have to log out of the chat window now
Please do log in again to chat
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Black mark above eyebrow
- What causes numbness on the face during migraine headache
- Migraine caused by stopping norethisterone
- Cilest suddenly causing migraines
- Black eye and thrombophobe
- Is feeling of discomfort a side effect of duricef?
- Black head removal inside ear
- Is severe headache a side effect of levothyroxine?
- Causes of migraines
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of naprosyn?
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of naprosyn?
- Unexplained black eye in pregnancy
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of indomethacin?
- Does oreos cause migraine
- Black skin above eyebrows