Strong pressure sensation at bottom of feet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : Yes why is it that sometimes i feel really really strong pressure on the bottom of my feet ? Is like someone is pushing there finger really deep. And it goes away when i walk
does it happen all the time? or after workout? or a game?
User : When i cross my legs. SOmetimes..
User : Like when i fold them
is there sensation of pulsation too along with the pain?
is there burning?
User : Yes along with pain if i dont stand up. and no i dont feel burning
please provide your age, gender and location.
User : 18 male chicago
are you suferring form diabetes or hypertension?
User : no i dont have none of that
Doctor : ok
since when are you having these symptoms?
User : About two years i believe
have you got it examined any time during this durartion?
are you on any medications now?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hypertension tingling in bottom of feet
- Feet heaviness on bottom of feet
- How to fix a chapped anus
- Pulsating sensation in bottom of feet
- Needle pricking sensation bottom of feet
- Warm sensation on the bottom of feet cause
- Cause of red ring around anus
- Pin hole above anus is called
- Baby back ear rash
- Baby with rash on back and diarrhea
- Probiotics cause itchy anus
- Who need urgently kidney babglore
- Baby lower back dark spot
- Babys back feels chesty
- Gas causing pain in anus area