Stress test and quick pulse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i had a stress test a couple days ago and they never called and told me any results if there was a emergency would they contact me right away
Doctor : proceed wd the age/profession & ur medical probs?
User : 20 student and well so far i have fast heart beat
Doctor : k fine?
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : not really anything associated with the heart
Doctor : Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : well i am on a fast heart beat medicine and thats all
User : but i had a stress test and i just thinking if i had a major problem like heart attack or somethign coming wouldnt they contact me asap
Doctor : so whn did u have the STRESS test?
User : 3 days ago
Doctor : k fine since there wont be any major probs,so they might not have contacted you
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : ook but if there was they would of contacted me correct
Doctor : yeah
User : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tremor elevated heart rate
- Stages of body after death
- Esr can be elevated by stress
- Elevated heart enzymes and lung problems
- Bowel obstruction after colon surgery
- False positive stress test
- Troponin levels elevated in post partum
- Stress test vs stress echo
- Purpose of treadmill stress test
- Exercise stress test chart
- Breastfeeding after bottle-feeding
- Coughing up blood after intubation
- Elevated heart rate when peeing
- Bone loss after tooth extraction
- Treadmill stress test with pacemaker