Stress hormones causing rising blood sugar levels - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I have type 2 diabetes. everything was fine. Recently my glucose level is 115 when I go to bed, but when I wake up, it's often 170 or more. Why?
User : are u there?
Doctor : There is a phenomenon in the night where the blood glucose drastically drops and thus the stress hormones
User : ?
which causes rise in blood sugars
in the early morning
User : but i didn't eat anything at night
that is the most important reason of elevated
If you do not eat anything, then the blood sugars drop
which the stress hormones stress
and raise themselves
User : so what should I do
causing an immediate emergency rise in blood sugar
from a good dietitian
and follow it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stress blood sugar levels high
- Exercising after a salpingectomy
- Stress hormones released during stress
- Flying after hysterectomy
- Stress causing pooing blood
- Can you fly on a plane after pneumonectomy
- Flying after thumb surgery
- Is irregular heartbeat a side effect of novolog mix 70/30?
- Is fast or irregular heartbeat a side effect of cilostazol?
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of glimepiride?
- Fishy odor after c section
- Can stress cause shit blood
- Stress causes high blood pressure
- Is itching a side effect of glimepiride/rosiglitazone?
- Is dark urine a side effect of glimepiride/rosiglitazone?