Stress causing delayed menstruation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i just wanted to know if skipping periods were normal if your certain you arent pregnant?
User : the last time i had sex was a month or so ago, and i had my period last month, but this month i didnt get it
User : its about a week late..
First prefer testing with Urine preg test
if you are sexually active
User : are there any other things besides that? i dont have any of the other pregnancy symptoms..
User : i have been working out alot lately, and i did just start college and ive been pretty stressed..
Stress couild be the reason for delayed periods
User : so should i expect it soon? i felt the cramps the days i was suppose to have it but it didnt come
Doctor : I think you have to wait
for some more time
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 18 days menstrual cycle
- Throat makes noise when swallowing saliva
- Could it be pregnancy or stress delaying the menstruation
- Stress causes
- Does stress cause delay in periods
- Swollen salivary gland and sore gums
- Thyroid and lump behind ear previously had melanoma
- Tetralysal chest infection
- Light spotting 20 days after period
- Can stress and stress cause tachycardia
- Deviry no periods even after 20 days
- Period cramps 1wk before period
- If regular cycle can stress delay menstruation
- 20 days delayed menstruation
- Swollen glands in neck bad taste in throat