Stress and Worrying - Online Doctor Chats
User : he
Doctor : Hi
User : hey
How can i help you/
User : I am psyched up with my graduate studies
User : what should I do?
User : should I quit and go back home
User : and look for a job
User : or continue
i think you should continue to study
User : why?
User : is being psyched up, useful at all in life?
if not now when you will study?
User : i will not study
User : i already have bechelors degree
User : and i can find a job and my domain of interest in it
User : and live a happy life....don't you think so?
User : is it good to torture oneself?
is bachelors degree enough/
User : and my university is not good
if so you can find a job
User : yes
User : so, you suggest me to quit
User : i mean do you
Doctor : think again before making any hasty decision
User : think again - what?
User : what should i think again?
i prefer post graduate degree as it opens up much more
User : it doesn't ...my dept isnt good..it's overcrowded..exams are bad..my masters is even worse than a so called 'extended' Bachelors
User : every one is just running after marks and money
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Baby thrush foaming at mouth
- Baby poo green fishy
- Thigh pain and stress
- Deanxit best time of day to take
- Fluid in frontal lobe of babies
- Stress plus throwing u
- Chest pain stressed should i be immediately worried
- Planning for a baby ivf frustration stress worry
- Fluid in baby head is it normal
- Severe wasit pains treatment
- Head injury headache dizziness due to worrying or stress
- Stress and pregnant women
- Stress and worry symptoms
- Stress worry viral gastroenteritis
- Fluid on the babies neck