Stress, acidity and stomach cramps - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : hello i was just wandering if theres anything i can do for a nervous stomache
User : like if i worry about things or have a lot of stress on me on daily things i usually get sick to my stomache
Doctor : what symptoms are you having?
User : like cramps and nausea
User : is it possible i have ulcers?
stress in any form is known to cause increased gastric acid production
which leads to these symptoms
if you tend to get hese often
User : yeah its usually at least once a day if not more.
take a OTC antacis like TUMS or Prilosec
before food two times a day
User : even before i have the cramps?
and also practice relaxation techniques
to destress yourself
User : i also have very tense back muscles so im assuming all is stress related
Doctor : yes, taking them will avoid the cramps to start
User : alright ill try that if i do have ulcers do they treat those orrrr they just sit there?
yes stress presents with these symptoms like acidity, back ache, headache, muscle pains
Doctor : they will treat these if the ulcers are small and recent
chronic ulcers will need apropriate treatment
User : gotcha...alright thanks one more random question have you ever heard of someone having a fear of eyes/
i am sorry, could you describe the symptoms to me?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach cramps stress discharge
- Junior lanzol medicine for stomach ache
- Stomach cramps loose bowels acid
- Stomach cramps acidity started after having mexican food remedy
- Treatment for vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps acid reflux
- Pale stool stomach ache nausea kids
- White stool stomach ache nausea kids
- Hair becoming white rapidly what do i have to do
- Kids stomach ache and vommiting
- Have flat stools constipation abdominal pain taken stool softener
- Have vestibular neuritis prescribed defcort is this ok
- Constipation during pregnancy stools with white strands is that okay
- Having nausea spotting brown discharge stomach cramps acid reflux pregnancy
- Why do my cheeks tingle sometimes after i eat dessert
- Is jelly ok for stomach aches