Strep throat with lesions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : My 2 year old went to the doctor on Wed. and had strep throat, he got a shot. He now has big white balls hanging from his soft palate. What is thsi?
Is he still having sore throat?
User : He says no
They could be enlarged tonsils.
Since he is on antibiotics
User : They're not really on his tonsils
User : Should we go to the doctor again?
You could have him examined
User : Shouldn't he be getting better since he got the shot 2 days ago?
Since his symptoms are improving
he is bettter.
It is not a hurry that you have to visit the doctor immediately.
User : His throat hurts less but he's not sleeping, not eating, and very cranky.
Does he have any breathing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Temporal headache
- Blocked ear after swimming
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa ear infection
- Symptoms of Testicle pain
- Strep throat body aches
- Diagnosis of Tendon pain
- Diagnosis of Submandibular sialadenitis
- Endometriosis and uti and strep throat
- Cough after viral infection
- Speaking after total laryngectomy
- Effects of weed on strep throat
- Strep throat nose piercing
- Throat lozenges for strep throat
- Diagnosis of Tailbone pain
- Ear pain after swimming