Strep throat with lesions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : My 2 year old went to the doctor on Wed. and had strep throat, he got a shot. He now has big white balls hanging from his soft palate. What is thsi?
Is he still having sore throat?
User : He says no
They could be enlarged tonsils.
Since he is on antibiotics
User : They're not really on his tonsils
User : Should we go to the doctor again?
You could have him examined
User : Shouldn't he be getting better since he got the shot 2 days ago?
Since his symptoms are improving
he is bettter.
It is not a hurry that you have to visit the doctor immediately.
User : His throat hurts less but he's not sleeping, not eating, and very cranky.
Does he have any breathing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does diabetes affect spleen
- Does hgh affect fertility
- Oval pink shape bump on the back of left side of throat
- Poked eardrum too hard
- Strep throat body aches
- What causes large adenoids in adult
- Medicine give in git infection
- Endometriosis and uti and strep throat
- Does peritol affect fertility
- Effects of weed on strep throat
- Strep throat nose piercing
- Throat lozenges for strep throat
- Smoking spice affects male fertility
- Minimal fluid in the left mastoid air cells
- Does mint affect male fertility