Strange palpitation and discomfort in left armm after taking recreational drugs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i have been using different precsription aphetamines recreationally here and there for the past several days. i know this is bad and i have done it in the past but i have noticed lately i am experiencing strange palpatations in my heart and a slight discomfort in my left arm. i am a 20 year old female
Doctor : ok
User : what could this sensation be
Doctor : Didi you stop taking amphetamines?
Doctor : Are you still using them?
User : yes
Doctor : Amphetamines cause sympathetic activity
User : meaning?
Doctor : which makes you feels like racing sensation of heart
Doctor : decrease your appetite
Doctor : less sleep
Doctor : more active
Doctor : I strongly advise you to stop taking amphetamines ,
Doctor : so that you can get rid of your symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is cloudy urine a side effect of advil?
- Drug two take after disflower
- Life after taking charas drug
- Stomach pain after removing old tampon
- What are the side effects of acitretin?
- Reasons of farting after taking drugs
- Dry flaky and lighter skin after taking recreational drugs suggestions
- Is itching a side effect of amiodarone?
- Is sweating a side effect of abatacept?
- Swollen tummy after oophorectomy
- Recurring thrush after tot operation
- Testcle weird shape after torsion operation
- Is dizziness a side effect of androgel?
- Drugs/medication for Palpitation
- Recovery time after testical operation