Strained eyes, dryness. Tried sprinkling water. Will I feel better? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
sometimes i feel lot of strain in eyes
i feel lot of dryness
after sprinkling water , for sometime i feel ok for a while
pl advise how can i come over
May I know your age and since when do you have this symptom?
age is 31 years
this is since last year or so
Do you notice any factors that aggravates this symptom?
there is no specific reason i could find
Is your vision normal?
otherwise vision is normal
When was the last time you checked your vision test?
a month ago
numbers are same
Are you on any regular medications?
no medications as well
Let me brief you.
In the absence of associated symptoms such as vision disturbances, redness of eyes and pain, occasional dryness of eye and strain is unlikely to be related to serious eye problem.
I feel you could be suffering with generalized dry eyes which can be confirmed with a clinical examination at an eye clinic.
I would urge you to see the doctor whenever feasible.
In the meantime
You can follow these instructions.
1. Drink plenty of water and avoid exposing your eyes to bright light for a long time.
2. Use your spectacles at most occasions.
3. Occulomist which are saline eye drops can be used whenever you feel your eyes is lacking tears.
It acts as artificial tear drops to lubricate eyes and reduce strains.
These measures can be help you until you see an ophthalmologist.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other queries?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swelling in the right side of the face forehead and eye
- Swollen eye infection eczema
- How can i bleach my vagina
- I feel slightly dizzy above the eyes and
- Sun hurts eyes and watering eyes
- Bleach fumes sore throat treating
- Side effects of viral conjunctivitis
- Why do i feel pressure around the eyes
- Fumes from hot bleach
- Red sore eye with puss
- My eyes hurt and i feel dizzy
- My eyes hurt and i feel dizzy eyes also watery
- Headache relief from inhaling bleach
- Headache from bleach inhalation
- I feel dizzy around the eye