Strain in back muscles - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello sir
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have a problem of backace
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Doctor : r u there?
User : Age-29, Gender-m, Location-------, Occupation-software engineer, Marital status-m, Height -5ft9inchand Weight78
User : yes
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nothing
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no
Doctor : Backache is a pain in the back caused by degenerative changes, injury, swelling
Doctor : Backaches usually indicate a strain of the back muscles
User : i am doing regular exercise
Doctor : he pain and discomfort usually take a couple of weeks to disappear.
Doctor : Recurrences are common and require a combination of rest, medicines and physiotherapy.
User : also can u suggest some tips for sexual health
Doctor : The best way to prevent backaches is to care for the back by keeping the back muscles in excellent physical condition. This requires back and abdominal exercises as a daily regiment. Sit-ups, l
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Raspberry ketones dr oz
- Weight gain tablets for women
- Reasons for rapid weight gain
- Can costochondritis cause lack of energy
- Muscle strain at back bottom of skull
- Mid back muscle strain
- Mid back muscle strain symptoms
- How to tackle obesity
- Can coversyl cause erection problems
- Can the copper coil cause insomnia
- Tri sodium phosphate and cancer
- Strained back muscle and red spot
- What works reducing reoffending
- Hepatomegaly children causes
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy