Stopped birth control pills and now having light bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi. I would like to know what is happening to my body.. I went off the pill about a month ago. The last time I had my period, was on the 18 September. I have had lower back pain, heart burn and period-like pain. This morning I noticed a bit of blood..
Doctor : ok
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
please provide your age, location, occupation
what is your usual period cycle length?
in how many days gap do you have periods?
when I was on the pill, same day every month
so 30 days?
are you sexually active?
i would suggest you to take a urine pregnancy test to confirm/rule out pregnancy
in case the test comes negative repeat after 10 days again.
I did one the end of September, was negative. Was that too soon to take the test?
may be, sometimes these kits ddont pick the pregnancy, if the HCG hormone/pregnancy hormone is less in urine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does metrogel affect nuvaring
- Need advice on feeding schedule of six month old baby
- Can implanon affect sense of smell
- Birth control pill stopping at 50
- Taking speed weed affect implanon
- Done semen analysis is my report ok for fathering
- Stopping birth control pills and arthritis
- Intermenstrual bleeding birth control pills
- Can tea affect implanon
- Birth control pill early bleeding
- Does trimethoprim affect logynon
- Swollen throat have quit drinking head or neck cancer
- Vomiting diarrhea after eating chinese food what is it
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Have pain in palate jaw pain wear dentures need help