Stomach pain,breathing trouble,burning sensation while passing urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello, im concerned that my girlfriend has ovarian cancer,
User : she is 15
Doctor : ok
what symptom does she have?
User : ating and feeling full even after a couple hours, stomach pains, trouble breathing (parents smoke), bladder infection like symptoms (e.x. burning urine, having to go often) periods are random
User : eating**
User : she isnt sexual active
did she consult a doctor
User : she talks to her parents but they do not believe here
User : and they wont take her to a doctor.
Doctor : has she lost weight?
User : nope
User : not that she knows of
Doctor : what about fever?
User : no.
the symptoms u described do occur in ovarian disorders but also occurs in different conditions unrelated to ovary
more so ovarian cancer at the age of 15 is very unlikely
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lower stomach pain while urinating
- Trouble urinating related to stomach pain
- Can smoking lead to angioplasty
- What treatment is given in torch test
- How can you keep cholesterol down without medicine
- Stomach pains during breaths
- Skipped my periods and dont want to pregnant please help
- When i exercise my heart feel a little pain
- Does spotting a week after sex mean pregnancy
- How serious is aortic valve regurgitation
- Pain in stomach pain breathing
- What could be the reason for brown discharge
- Can continuous use of i-pill cause problems
- What happens during a heart attack
- Upper stomach pain burning sensation