Stomach pain,breathing trouble,burning sensation while passing urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello, im concerned that my girlfriend has ovarian cancer,
User : she is 15
Doctor : ok
what symptom does she have?
User : ating and feeling full even after a couple hours, stomach pains, trouble breathing (parents smoke), bladder infection like symptoms (e.x. burning urine, having to go often) periods are random
User : eating**
User : she isnt sexual active
did she consult a doctor
User : she talks to her parents but they do not believe here
User : and they wont take her to a doctor.
Doctor : has she lost weight?
User : nope
User : not that she knows of
Doctor : what about fever?
User : no.
the symptoms u described do occur in ovarian disorders but also occurs in different conditions unrelated to ovary
more so ovarian cancer at the age of 15 is very unlikely
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lower stomach pain while urinating
- Excess microalbumin is due to what
- Trouble urinating related to stomach pain
- Tiny mole got bigger after taking birth control pills
- Uterine atony emedicine
- Sore spot upper labia minora
- Hot flashes due to polyp removal
- Stomach pains during breaths
- Weak erections due to weight lifting
- Symptoms of hymen rupture
- Pain in stomach pain breathing
- Felling warm in toes due to hypocalcaemia
- Symptoms nausea sweating amonia cramping dizziness
- Foul smell farting due to gastric ulcer
- Upper stomach pain burning sensation