Stomach pain with constipations and vomiting - Online Doctor Chats
User : For the past month and a half I haven't been sleeping well. I have also been experiencing stomach discomfort when eating certain foods, constipation, and frequent bowel movements. Right now For the past 3 hours I have been having stomach flutters and vomiting. I do not really know if I am pregnant and I have also had a doctor tell me I might have chrones.
User : =[
Doctor : hi
Doctor : ok
please give me time to go through your history
User : ok
please give your age and location
User : 19 knoxville, TN
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
when was your last menstrual period?
User : The 20th of last Month
what is the usual length of your period cycle? and for how many days do you have the bleeding?
User : 4 days
are you able to tolerate clear fluids like water sips? or are you vomiting that also?
User : I had gotten a sprite to settle my stomach but every time I drink it I vomit
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain after vomiting
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- How to relieve severe back pain
- Stomach pain vomiting then globulus
- Constipation heating pad on anus
- Suggest treatment for pain due to muscle spasms
- What could be done to stop bleeding after an intercourse
- Stomach pain and vomiting
- Ascard related to constipation
- High ast from constipation
- Constipation following augmentin uses
- Can constipation while pregnant hurt the baby
- How to control eosinophila
- Cunnilingus stomach pain vomitting
- Stomach pains with no diarrohea and vomitting