Stomach pain with constipations and vomiting - Online Doctor Chats
User : For the past month and a half I haven't been sleeping well. I have also been experiencing stomach discomfort when eating certain foods, constipation, and frequent bowel movements. Right now For the past 3 hours I have been having stomach flutters and vomiting. I do not really know if I am pregnant and I have also had a doctor tell me I might have chrones.
User : =[
Doctor : hi
Doctor : ok
please give me time to go through your history
User : ok
please give your age and location
User : 19 knoxville, TN
i will need to ask a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
when was your last menstrual period?
User : The 20th of last Month
what is the usual length of your period cycle? and for how many days do you have the bleeding?
User : 4 days
are you able to tolerate clear fluids like water sips? or are you vomiting that also?
User : I had gotten a sprite to settle my stomach but every time I drink it I vomit
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain after vomiting
- Sticky faeces constipation brie
- Tightness in chest kidney stone
- Stomach pain vomiting then globulus
- Sudden constipation during puberty
- Vozet constipation
- Does evion 400 cause constipation
- Pressure in chest fever
- Stomach pain and vomiting
- Right knot on three year chest
- Chest pain and jitterly
- Kid constipation and black spots on skin
- Knife like left sided chest pain
- Cunnilingus stomach pain vomitting
- Stomach pains with no diarrohea and vomitting