Stomach pain, headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi! i have pain on abdoman and headache
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : Age 25, finance & adnmistration manager single. height1.74m weight 92kg
Doctor : Since when do you have this problem? Where is the pain located in the abdomen, in the upper or lower aspect or towards one side?
User : i think is 2 year it goes , it comes back ,it located lower both side
Doctor : Are your bowels regular? Is there nausea or burning in the urine?
Doctor : Is the pain cramping in nature or dull? Do you have a history of kidney stones in your family?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain headache nausea
- Stomach pains headache lethargic
- Food for salmonella typhi suffered patient
- Hri pills for tummy bloating
- Hard to pee and bloated stomach
- Heavy bloating with pid
- Food to avoid for people having acitrom
- Stomach pain fever and headache
- Foul smelling stool in children
- Enterobacter cloacae drug of choice
- Dull stomach pains headache
- Hungry all the time and bloated
- Fever 2 days after ovulation
- Stomach pain headaches rbbb
- Painful bloated tummy heart