Stomach pain every morning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello, I have had stomach ache every morning for about 2 years, It is when I push my stomach out so it's big or try to take a deep breath and my stomach goes out.
User : I had a blood test and scan which were ok.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 15 (sorry I'm too young but I'm desperate, no doctors seem to help), female, midlands, student, 5foot 4 and 6 stone 7
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : No, I have smoked about twice but never again, I only drink a tiny bit of alcohol at special occasions, like a bacardi breezer, and never take drugs
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
Doctor : r u in any medication?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Colofec for stomach ache
- Norflox for stomach ache colour
- Severe stomach pain in the morning
- Stomach pain morning hungry ulcer
- Stomach pains morning after drinking
- Kids concussions stomach ache
- Can antibiotics cause death
- Uti antibiotics cause coughing
- Stomach pain in morning lisinopril
- Morning stomach pain males
- Can antibiotic use cause bartholin gland
- Stomach ache from sitting at computer
- Antibiotics cause mucus in stool
- Antibiotics causing black flecks in poo
- Combiflam for stomach ache