Stomach pain, diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : hi. i have been experiencing a stomach pain and diarhoea for quite some now..and i have taken many mdecation but as soon as i finish medication the problem resumes
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : Age 44, gender male,, weight 100 kg, height 180cm
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have any addictions?
Doctor : Like alcohol and smoking?
User : not at all, i never smoke but i drink occationally
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Your symptoms are consistent with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. it is usually a result of stress and bad food habits.
Doctor : It is slow to resolve and will take a considerable life style modification on your part.
Doctor : You should avoid spicy foods completely, take a bland diet. Avoid fibre for 1-2 months till the symptoms subside and slowly re-introduce it into your diet.
Doctor : Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diarrhoea stomach pain anal pain pus formation suggestions
- Can uti cause stomach pain and diarrhoea
- How can ibs be treated
- Stomach pain nausea o2h tablets rinifal diarrhoea prevention
- Blister on 5 year old hysterectomy scar
- Child with high fever and diarrhoea and stomach pain
- How can i overcome anxiety and irritable bowel syndrome
- Hurts to swallow and blisters in throat
- Suffering from ibs taking loperamide causing constipation recommendations
- Taking librax for ibs want an alternative for norflox
- Can vulvitis include a single blister
- Ibs constipation sticky thick stool after using enema advice
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Vaginal heat blisters treatment
- Blisters on infants testicles