Stomach pain, Gastric trouble, loose stools - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : Good morning sir,
User : I have a stomach problem.
Doctor : please proceed with your query
User : I have the following problem,
1. Contents of the stomach rise up in the throat making a sweet taste but not like acidity.
2. A constant pain in the left hand side of the stomach from upper to lower portion.
3. Too much gas in the stomach.
4. Pain at the lower portion of the stomach in the morning and diarrhea like stool but for a single time hardly two times.
User : I am undergoing medical treatment for last three years, consuming different kinds of medicine, but my problem remains the same..
User : Do you have an answer?
User : I am waiting sir. What kind of problem i might have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain gastric orange juice
- Yellow stool weight loss
- Diarrhea from eating crisps
- Feces black specks
- Inflamation behind the ear
- Inflammation in chest cartilage after cabg
- Inflammation of pore on areola
- Hurts to move arm in certain direction
- Gastric problem creates stomach pain
- Is gastric stomach pain common in pregnancy
- Emergency rooms taking more rectal temperatures h1n1
- Stomach pain and gastric problem
- Health benefits of roasted pistachio
- White spots in stool cramps bloated
- Treatment for stomach pain and gastric problem