Stomach infection, hyperacidity. Omex, ciplox tz, andial taken. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
actually have a infection in stomach
Can you describe the symptoms to be able to guide you better?
sat i went to mumbai and the food was not good also had hyper acidity had omex twice and then on monday onwards having loose motion c
How many episodes of loose stools per day are you having?
had 15-18 rounds on monday
sat 6-8 round
Is this tablets helping you?
pls read tuesday 6-8 round
not sure actually
Have you seen a doctor or performed a stool test?
yes have visited dr and taken tablet but not getting comforts.
Let me brief you.
Loose stools are usually caused by viral illness, however sometimes other infections can be the cause of infection.
Ciplox TZ and andial are routinely prescribed medications in such cases, but since they are not helping much, in your case
a stool test would be needed to identify the type of infection.
I would suggest you to get this test done.
In the meantime continue ciplox TZ as suggested
you may also add Tab Sporoloac three times a day for a day or two
along with oral rehydration salt mixed with fluids
k stool is bit sticky actually now , also have a acidity problem on frequent basis are both related
They will help you.
k , i need to change the dr ?
Avoid anything very spicy for a few days.
If the stool consistency or increased frequency has reduced, then you can wait for a few days.
Consult another doctor and get the stool test done.
ok thanks Sir for your help and wondeful service ..
Do you have any other query?
no not now actually but will get back to u surely if anything required thanks
You are welcome to chat with us anytime.
Thanks for consulting now.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Have hemorrhoids cannot pass stools without taking laxatives need help
- Itchy legs marvelon 28
- Dental infection antibiotics ciplox tz
- Stomach problem head ache acidity burning sensation cure for symptoms
- Swollen vagina at 28 weeks
- Lungs hurt 28 weeks pregnant
- Tachycardia 28 weeks pregnant
- Blood blood sugar 280
- Tooth extraction ciplox tz
- Dark stool had beets what is going on
- Diarrhoea after a few minutes of eating food diagnosis
- Ciplox tz in gum infection
- Ciplox tz loose bowels
- Ciplox tz in gastroenteritis dose
- Dark stool diarrhea abscess in the anus what is it