Stomach ache for the past 6 months - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : i have been having terrible tummy aches
User : and i dont know whether it is ibs or lactose intolerance or a food allergy
Doctor : ok
User : so can you help me with any suggestions to tell these very alike disorders apart?
please provide your age, gender and location
since when you are having abdomen pain?
User : why
User : for about 6 months
User : it has recently worsened and now it is everyday pain
Doctor : ok
User : so can you help me at all or not?
User : your a pretty bad doctor.
is it related to any particular type of food? or is it present throughout the day?
i am sorry if you do not have patience
User : it is present throughout the day.
User : well we only have 5 minutes
i need to ask questions to come to conclusion for your pain
User : okay thankyou
User : but like the other day when i ate chocolate it was worse
it is upto you to give me proper details in order to help you better
User : okay what else do you want to know
was any investigations done for this in the past 6 months?
are you taking any medications?
User : yes i got investigated for chron's, giardia, and heaps of other things and there has been nothing wrong
User : nope non at all, except symptom relief
do you have associated nausea? vomiting or loose stools?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach ache for 1 month and no appetite
- Stomach ache for the past 3 days
- Stomach ache 6 weeks pregnant
- Hiccups feeling sick taken medication no affect remedy
- Peas stomach ache 6 month old
- Hunger pains after eating and bloated
- Having stomach pain and vomiting should i see a doctor
- Pain in abdomen usg of lower abdomen done suggestions
- Breathless after heavy meal
- Breast tenderness after depo
- Severe stomach cramps right side tender gas appendicitis
- 6 day stomach ache viral
- Can i breastfeed after using meth?
- Breastfeeding after deworming
- Lower abdominal pain blood in urine nausea bloating any ideas