Stomach ache, Crihns Disease /stomach cancer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : Hi, I have a few questions that I hope you can help me out with
How can i help you?
User : I have recently had a lot of stomach problems...
User : including gallbladder disease, and have had my gallbladder removed on October 29th,
User : I have recently been having a lot of pain, I have had an endoscopy done on the 19th, and am waiting on the results
User : they are suspecting Crihns Disease or stomach cancer,
User : Crohns*
User : is stomach cancer common in someone my age? i am only 21
User : ?
User : would they of done the biopsy as precaution? or becasue they thought something was wrong?
User : I only have a minute left, can you answer me please? Im scared
Doctor : Stomach cancer usually is sen during middle age.
User : Ok?
A biopsy is the only means of knowing the cause.
You need to wait for the results to know the cause.
User : is stomach cancer life threating?
User : ?>
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Laptop on stomach cancer
- Chemo fever not going away
- Why am i getting stomach aches right before my period comes
- Can microgynon cause stomach cramps
- Head cold with chest pain
- Slow growing stomach cancer
- Compression shirts for men chest
- Does blisters form after appendicitis operation
- How to check gas leak
- Stomach cancer lump on clavicle
- Tinnitus and stomach cancer
- Why do i allways wake up with stomach ache
- Why is my right lower side hurting so bad
- Stomach cancer in babies
- Stages of chalazion