Stinging sensation in chest - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello is there anyone?
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : ah.. just a small question first are you a bot or a reap person
what do you mean by that?
User : my problem is this: today i woke up and i had pain in my chest (left)
User : it doesnt hurt if i push my chest, but i dont know it stings somethimes
User : so what do you think of it?
please provide your age, gender, location
User : 20 / male
is there any heartburn present?
User : what is a heartburn?
Doctor : burning sensation in chest
User : no not really i think
User : just those stings
is there rapid heartbeat at that time?
User : nope.. i listened and it wasnt noticably faster
do you have breathing difficulty at that time?
User : mm.. maybe... i got it just right now.. when i inhaled
Doctor : ok
i would sugest you to get a ECG done the next time you have this episode
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bacterial vaginosis cause sores
- Stinging sensation right side chest
- Stomach cramps after quitting smoking
- Flesh-eating bacteria early stages
- Kidney stones stinging sensation
- Throwing up green bile after surgery
- Sudden shortness of breath and coughing
- Coughing and stinging sensation in chest
- The effects of montelukast sodium on sleep
- Hector pylori bacteria
- Symbicort 160 45 inhaler
- Pneumonia bacteria
- Urinary burning or stinging sensation
- Stinging sensation in big toe
- Bacteria that causes pid