Steph Infection all over body - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you
User : Hi, thank you for contacting me.
Doctor : proceed
Doctor : with your problems
User : My son, who is graduating from AIT training next week put off going to the infirmary in fear that he wouldn't graduation. Turns out that he has a steph infection that has now spread all over his body. He finally went to the infirmary and they gave him antibiotics to be taken twice a day. My question is this: What do I need to do to prevent my family from getting infrected in addition, we will be traveling up to VA to see my dying mother who is immuno compromised. I have already gotten him a separate hotel room as I hear that showers should not be shared with steph. Can you please give me advice as to how to protect everyone?
Doctor : ya sure we will assist you
Doctor : what infection he has? can you be clear please
Doctor : and what antibiotics he is on? how many days treatment he has taken?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Staphylococcus hominis contagious
- Sinus infection achy body
- When i drink alcohol i poop blood
- Infection total body shaking
- Staph infection all over body
- How contagious is thrush in kids
- Leukocyte esterase is contagious?
- Lower back pain liver alcohol poisoning
- What climate does h1n1 live best in?
- Crap blood drinking alcohol
- How many hours blood tests alcohol
- Alcohol intake blood in urine
- Infected hair follicles all over my body
- Klebsiella pneumoniae contagious
- Suggest treatment for seizures and infection all over body