Stent in the heart with ear infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi doctor
How can i help you?
User : well.. i m 25 years old
User : and i have
User : well stun ? (sry about my english)
User : I have a consulting doctor, I am 25 years old, and for two days has been hurting me a lot left ear and I'm giddy about to fall, and my heart beats very fast, something like tachycardia. (I think). also feel headache. We would appreciate it tell me it is or what medication buy please, I have no more cudir whom. thanks d eanta hand (I'm from mexico).
do you mean stent that is placed on the body/(heart)
User : yeah
Do you have fever/discharge from the ear?
User : no fever no
Do you have running nose/sore throat?
Do you have diabetes?
You are probably having mild
infection of the ear/
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Gum disease cause nasal polyps
- Disease that causes swollen throat in nepal
- Ear infection heart murmur
- Ear infection and heart
- Why are my feet getting smaller
- Skinfold infection on feet
- Ear infection and rapid heart beat
- Why do your palms and feet itch
- Ear infections and heart issues
- Feet are hot all time
- Pin pricks hands and feet heart valve
- Hearing heart pound in ear infection
- Cause of dizziness when looking down
- Periodontal disease causing raspy voice
- Oil paint fumes cause menieres disease