Stent in the heart with ear infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi doctor
How can i help you?
User : well.. i m 25 years old
User : and i have
User : well stun ? (sry about my english)
User : I have a consulting doctor, I am 25 years old, and for two days has been hurting me a lot left ear and I'm giddy about to fall, and my heart beats very fast, something like tachycardia. (I think). also feel headache. We would appreciate it tell me it is or what medication buy please, I have no more cudir whom. thanks d eanta hand (I'm from mexico).
do you mean stent that is placed on the body/(heart)
User : yeah
Do you have fever/discharge from the ear?
User : no fever no
Do you have running nose/sore throat?
Do you have diabetes?
You are probably having mild
infection of the ear/
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why voice crack when sore throat
- Is tizanidine a narcotic
- Ear infection heart murmur
- Ear infection and heart
- My voice cracks all the time
- Naseptin for nasal odor
- Natural tooth pain remedies
- Ear infection and rapid heart beat
- Crackling in ear and inner ear infection
- Reduce skin redness naturally
- Ear infections and heart issues
- Hearing heart pound in ear infection
- Naltrexone for suboxone withdrawal
- Cracked skin on septum
- My voice cracks when i shout