Stapler surgery done. But continuous pain exists. - Online Doctor Chats
last 20th i had stapler surgery in piles, still its paining, its common?
Is the pain continuous or its only during passing stools ?
Intermittent pain is normally expected, but if the pain is continuous it is essential for you to get the operation site exmined
Operation site infections can sometimes lead to continuous pain
examination and ruling out the infection is essential
Do consult the surgeon who operated on you
today i have an appoinment with dr
That's good, the treatment for the problem can be formulated once the diagnosis has made
actually last 3 days I had to go toilet 5-6 times
Were the stools hard ?
thats the prob
no no its so soft
Ok, frequent passage of stools even soft keeps the operation site wet and prone for infections
dr gave me cremafin,after taking these
today i m not taking, so today only 1 time pass the stool and its normal
Do get yourself examined as soon as possible to rule out infection or to be placed on medications if there is any infection causing the pain
when i am taking sitz bath, after that i fell little bit oaky
Do continue the sitz bath, it not only provides comfort , it reduces the chances of infections too
generally after stapler operation pain is common?
Yes, after staple surgery it is common for one to experience pain even for a month
but if the pain is continuous or associated with fever, the chances of infection has to be considered
i think infection is not there
Lets hope the same, but do get examined by your doctor to be on the safer side
tell me one things
yes, please do ask
I am taking bio-c from nutrelite for antioxidant and prevent from infection,is it ok?
yes, you can take Nutrilite Bio C
Its always recommended for people in post operative state to take multivitamins as they help in healing
dr told me stapler is painless but its paining
Doctor in saying painless meant that the surgery is painless
Post surgery the wound around the staples would be mildly paining
There is no need to worry unless there is no infection causing it
the pain due to the staple surgery is mild and will not last for long
Is there anything else, I can help you with ?
if I am taking nutrilite protien powder for growing tissues and weakness,is it ok?
yes i know
thank u so much
You are welcome.
Wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for febrile seizures
- Treatment and cure for penile lymphocele
- Microscopic colitis and pregnancy
- Pain in lower right side and blood in stool
- Continued pain after splenectomy
- Scleral buckle continuing pain
- Microgynon pill and diarrhea
- Continue pain after lithotripsy
- Can pain medicine be continued for chronic back pain
- Treatment and cure for reflux laryngitis
- Treatment and cure for subserosal fibroids
- One week of nausea after eating
- Treatment and cure for labial itching
- Nine year old child has little blood on toilet paper after bowel movemebt
- Continuous abdominal pain