Stages of cervical cancer - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
User : my mother has cervical cancer
Doctor : her age/
User : i am just trying to find which stage she is going through ?
User : 48
Doctor : Do she have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no nothing
Doctor : Have she taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : we are done with MRI
Doctor : k
User : the report says that it have entered 1/3rd of virgina
Doctor : Cervical cancer is a disease caused by the abnormal growth and division of cells that make up the cervix (the portion of the uterus attached to the top of the vagina). Ninety percent of the cervical cancers arise from the flattened or squamous cells covering the cervix. Most of the remaining 10% arise from the glandular, mucous-secreting cells of the cervical canal leading into the uterus.
User : it has entered 1/3rd of virgina
User : but not to bladders
Doctor : well do she has any secondaries?
User : wat do u mean ?
User : secondaries?
Doctor : means do it has gone to other parts?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mydriasis and lack of sleep
- Mohs surgery recovery nose
- Metastatic sarcoma survival rate
- Third stage cervical cancer
- Stage five cervical cancer
- What is cervical cancer stages
- Lack sleep on mouth tongue
- Stage 2 cervical cancer
- Symptoms of spinal meningioma
- Nonne milroy meige syndrome
- Lack of power in legs
- Superficial spreading melanoma stages
- Final stages of cervical cancer
- Risk of obstructed labour
- Pulling sensation in labia