Stadol injection and its side effects - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello
User : I want to ask about injection called Stadol
Doctor : yes
User : My BF use this injection for 3 years and he just told me that he sees sycoligest
Doctor : It is Butorphanol
Doctor : which is opioid analgesic
User : i want to know when is this injection used and how bad is it?
Doctor : It is addictive
Doctor : it should not be taken as a regular medicine
Doctor : It causes euphoria
Doctor : and then addictive
Doctor : Did the doctor prescribe him?
User : yes
User : does this mean that his situation is serious or dangerous?
Doctor : I cannot say that now
User : cause am worried, specially when he gets angry
Doctor : I wanted to know few more details
Doctor : befoere I can tell you about it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for narcotic addiction
- Drugs/medication for hereditary coagulation disorder
- Is nausea a side effect of stadol?
- Devarol injection side effects
- Drugs/medication for opaque cholelithiasis
- Drugs/medication for hereditary diabetes
- Does amberin cause blood clots
- For what illness is ambrolite syrup given
- Side effect of stadol
- Dexona injection side effects
- Is wheezingblurred vision a side effect of stadol?
- Drugs/medication for sarcoid granuloma
- Soft spot on top of head alzheimers
- Kerosene heater alzheimers
- Ambien causing symptoms in the morning