Stadol injection and its side effects - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello
User : I want to ask about injection called Stadol
Doctor : yes
User : My BF use this injection for 3 years and he just told me that he sees sycoligest
Doctor : It is Butorphanol
Doctor : which is opioid analgesic
User : i want to know when is this injection used and how bad is it?
Doctor : It is addictive
Doctor : it should not be taken as a regular medicine
Doctor : It causes euphoria
Doctor : and then addictive
Doctor : Did the doctor prescribe him?
User : yes
User : does this mean that his situation is serious or dangerous?
Doctor : I cannot say that now
User : cause am worried, specially when he gets angry
Doctor : I wanted to know few more details
Doctor : befoere I can tell you about it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Afrikaans word for doctor
- Sore breasts after drinking alcohol
- Red rashe on arms after drinking alcohol
- Children vomiting at night
- Penile pain in children
- Devarol injection side effects
- Is nausea a side effect of stadol?
- Is wheezingblurred vision a side effect of stadol?
- Small pimples around nose in children
- Moms watching childrens mastiburation
- Drinking alcohol after calazion removal
- Drinking alcohol after hepatitis b vaccination
- Neopeptine syrup for children
- Side effect of stadol
- Dexona injection side effects