Stabbing abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, I am a female in my teens. I have been having sharp, stabbing pains in my left and middle lower abdominal. It lasts for only 15-30 seconds, but happens around every 10 minutes or everytime I eat. What is wrong?
Doctor : When was the first episode?
User : about 2 days ago
Were you injured?
User : Nope, i never was
Doctor : What about your menstruals?
User : I had it around the 4th through 9th of November
Do you have any other symptoms?
User : No, just stabbing sharp [pains
Hwo are your bowels and appetite?
User : They are regular and things havent changed. I dont know if this is a symtom of somwthing, but I have alot of discharge now for some reason
Doctor : How many pads do you use per day?
Are you sexually active?
User : I go through 3-4 and no
What is your age?
User : 13
Doctor : Any fever to start with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Green stool and stabbing abdominal pain
- Ambulatory eeg hook up
- Stabbing abdominal pain during sit ups
- Niple pain in male chest
- Amoebic dysentery survival rate
- Intermittant stabbing abdominal pain
- Sharp pain and itchy chest and stomach
- Amorphia skin condition
- Hunger pain in lower chest
- Right chest and stomach hurts
- Normal serum amylase level
- Pain in chest lots of spit
- Amylase and lipase
- Constant stabbing and lower abdominal pain
- Stabbing abdominal pain from candida