Squint problem due to high eye power - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I want to talk to Eye doctor
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : My son has high power spects .. +7 at the age of 8 years .. what is the solution
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is his vision increasing now?
User : no , stable
Doctor : Ok
User : but due to high power , i think he is getting little squint
Doctor : Once his vision stabilizes after 18, he can go for corrective surgery.
User : will his squintness increase , if he keeps wearing these high power number
Doctor : No, it wont
User : ok.. are doctors available 24 hrs on this website ??
User : can they prescribe medicine on net ??
Doctor : Once the power stabilizes and he is 18 year old surgery can be contemplated, untill then glasses are the best option.
Doctor : General Practitioners are available round the clock and we cannot prescribe medicines online without examining the patient
Doctor : However, I advice that you give him a lot of green leafy vegetables and carrots
Doctor : And get him regularly examined
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Squint eyes in newborn babies
- Squint and high eye power in infants
- Is squinting bad for your eyes
- Biaxin xl generic
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Bisoprolol fumarate generic
- Baby squints eyes
- Trigeminal nerve eye pain symptoms
- Benicar generic equivalent
- Uncontrolled eye movement
- Optic nerve stroke eye
- Red eye and neuropathy
- Watery eyes and stuffy nose
- Oxistat generic available
- Neomycin bacitracin ointment