Spread of blood borne diseases through water - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : URGENT QUESTION! my friend is a heroin addict, I was in her car and accidentally drank a water bottle that she cleans blood out of her syringe with. If she has a disease could I get it from that?
Doctor : no
Doctor : drinking water does not cause
User : disease die in water?
Doctor : any serious disease
User : well if she had aids?
Doctor : but you might end up with diarrhea
User : and put her needle in the boyyle?
User : bottle?
User : thank you
Doctor : welcome
User : why diarrhea?
Doctor : if the water is contaminated that is
User : ohhhh but any disease can't live that long?
User : outside of body?
User : or virus?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : you are worried about blood borne diseases
Doctor : if I am right?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Indium scan for knee infection
- Can blood cancer spread through kissing
- Side effect of collagen capsule
- Can kidney problems and diabetics spread through blood
- Diseases spread through kissing
- Can disease spread through the drug bottle
- Side effect of uniphyl
- Side effect of ttc tablets
- Blood-borne disease causes
- Diseases caused by serratia marcescens
- Usage of aventyl
- Canesten on toe nail infection
- Exposure to mrsa during pregnancy
- Iv vancomycin for oral use
- Usage of prothiaden