Sprained ankle with pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : how do i know if my ankle is broken or sprained>
how can i help you?
Doctor : is there history of injury to it?
is there pain associated?
User : no
User : yes
could you describe teh pain you are experiencing?
when is it more?
since when are you having the pain?
User : it is tingly and i can barely move it. it has been constant pain since it got hurt and i immediatly started crying
when did you get the hurt?
how did the hurt happen?
User : about 45 minutes agp
User : my friend fell on me and twisted my ankle and it popped/cracked
i suggest you to show the ankle to a orthopedician or a sports medicine specialist
you might need to do an X-ray to if there is any internal hurt to the bone
User : do you think it is broken...or sprained?
is there swelling present over the ankle?
User : yes
the swelling and the pain suggests that a possible fracture might be there.
User : ok thank you doctor:)
you will require an examination to be done for the hurt in the ankle
along with the x-ray
User : i cant afford it
to determine whether a fracture is there or not
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tuberculosis in a lump in thigh
- Sprained ankle pain both sides
- Sprained ankle no swelling limping pain
- Lump under tongue in soft tissue
- Sprained ankle no pain but swollen
- Corn on childs foot
- Childs tight heel cords
- Child complain stomach hurts
- Venous thrombosis and lump
- Sprained ankle knee pain
- Sprained ankle swelling paining treatment
- Lump on top of tibia
- Child complaining of painful mouth sores
- Lumpy ribs tietze syndrome
- Child with leg hematoma concerning