Spotting, pain in abdomen, urine pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : tryn to get pregnant
User : my periods r postponed by 4 days
when was your last menstrual period?
User : 7th sep
User : normally my periods prepone
User : so was expectn around 5th oct
User : today gettn slight spotting
and what is your usual period cycle like?
User : is it a possibility of pregnancy
is there pain/discomfort in abdomen also?
User : very slight
yes it is possible.
have you checked the urine pregnancy test?
User : not yet
then i suggest you to take a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant
User : is it possible to have period/slight bleeding during pregnancy
and also be very careful with the abdomen pain
User : okk
if it is increasing and also with the bleeding
User : ok
if these become more, report immediately to a gynac doctor
slight pain and spotting is common in first three months of pregnancy
User : okk
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ice pack to a chalazion
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- Epididmyl cyst surgery before children
- Can peroxide help remove chalazions
- Vitamin e for chalazion
- Faint line in urine pregnancy test and pain in left side of lower abdomen
- Burning sensation before period starts
- Urine pregnancy test accuracy
- Negative urine pregnancy test
- Chalazion removal safe in pregnancy
- Chalazion is safe for pregnant women
- Buzzing in legs before period
- White blood cells before menstruation
- Urine and bleach pregnancy test
- Energy burst before period