Spotting, pain in abdomen, urine pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : tryn to get pregnant
User : my periods r postponed by 4 days
when was your last menstrual period?
User : 7th sep
User : normally my periods prepone
User : so was expectn around 5th oct
User : today gettn slight spotting
and what is your usual period cycle like?
User : is it a possibility of pregnancy
is there pain/discomfort in abdomen also?
User : very slight
yes it is possible.
have you checked the urine pregnancy test?
User : not yet
then i suggest you to take a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant
User : is it possible to have period/slight bleeding during pregnancy
and also be very careful with the abdomen pain
User : okk
if it is increasing and also with the bleeding
User : ok
if these become more, report immediately to a gynac doctor
slight pain and spotting is common in first three months of pregnancy
User : okk
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- What does a beta hcg of 354miuml mean
- Precautions to avoid elephantiasis
- Is it normal to bleed after taking i-pill
- Prilox on vagina safe
- Pressure behind my left eye mercilon
- How to know your date of ovulation
- Faint line in urine pregnancy test and pain in left side of lower abdomen
- When does ovulation begin after the injection choromion
- Urine pregnancy test accuracy
- Negative urine pregnancy test
- Pimple that leave holes on my stomach
- Pus on lower lip
- Brown stain on microgynon 30 need your suggestion
- Urine and bleach pregnancy test