Spotting during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi
User : I am just looking for a 2nd opinon on this, I just found out I am pregnant. I am about 3 weeks along. I have been having some light bleeding/spotting. I am worried. Is this okay?
Doctor : it is called implantation bleeding that happens
Doctor : it is normal nothing to worry
Doctor : is there any discharge?
User : okay, because with our first child i didn't have any bleeding
User : a little discharge, mostly just spotting
Doctor : do you bleeding or spotting?
Doctor : discharge in the sense abnormal discharge like brown or curdy white
User : no abnormal discharge. im not sure the difference between bleeding and spotting i guess
Doctor : your age
User : 21
Doctor : Is there anything else that i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Susten 200 to induce periods
- How to use naturogest 200mg
- Diagnosis of renal glycosuria
- Diagnosis of exfoliative cheilitis
- Wysolone 20mg tablet uses for what
- Diagnosis of german measles
- Gray spotting during pregnancy
- Pink spotting during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of brachial plexus neuropathy
- What is spotting during pregnancy
- Is spotting during pregnancy normal
- Brown spotting during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Why take naturogest 200mg
- Mifepristone 200mg twice a month