Spotting during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi
User : I am just looking for a 2nd opinon on this, I just found out I am pregnant. I am about 3 weeks along. I have been having some light bleeding/spotting. I am worried. Is this okay?
Doctor : it is called implantation bleeding that happens
Doctor : it is normal nothing to worry
Doctor : is there any discharge?
User : okay, because with our first child i didn't have any bleeding
User : a little discharge, mostly just spotting
Doctor : do you bleeding or spotting?
Doctor : discharge in the sense abnormal discharge like brown or curdy white
User : no abnormal discharge. im not sure the difference between bleeding and spotting i guess
Doctor : your age
User : 21
Doctor : Is there anything else that i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Colonoscopy and gastritis
- Shaft skin crack color
- Hearing voices in pregnancy
- Gray spotting during pregnancy
- Threatened miscarriage then had a healthy pregnancy
- Pink spotting during pregnancy
- What is spotting during pregnancy
- Heart pains and pregnant
- Is spotting during pregnancy normal
- Brown spotting during pregnancy
- Iron supplements and heart palipatations
- Colonoscopy and menstruation
- Respiratory infection and colonoscopy
- Shaking and rapid heart end of pregnancy
- Colonoscopy vaginal yeast infection