Spotting and yellow discharge post period completion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi Doc
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i need some help
User : i started my period on the 2nd and finished on the 8th
Doctor : k
User : and now im still getting spots of blood
User : not a lot...
User : im not taking birth control pills or anything
Doctor : ur age/profession?
User : im 22
User : and a student
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no not that i knof of
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : and also ive been feeling kind of constipated
User : i had sex last night and it hurt
User : is this normal?
Doctor : y did it hurt?
Doctor : was it unprotected?
User : i dont know.. it hurt inside
User : yes
Doctor : well there r no concerns
Doctor : at times there can be clots
User : ive been sick and having colds as well
Doctor : k
User : for the past week
Doctor : ur location?
User : and i saw some yellowish discharge
User : im in the middle east
Doctor : if the clots continue then u have to undergo gyanec examination
Doctor : wd USG scan
User : okay
User : how long do i have to wait until i should go?
Doctor : may be 5-7 days
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Folic acid and menstrual cycle
- Pregnant discharge with yellow spots
- Normal estrogen levels in women
- Yellow and brown spotting after period
- Low grade fever constipation infants
- Spotting yellow fluid three months post partum
- New birth control no hormones
- Why is my period late
- Reflux constipation fishy mucous stool
- Blood tests for hormone imbalance
- Foot numbness and constipation
- Yellow spotting before period
- Yellow whitish brown spots discharge
- Constipation and viral fever
- 5 weeks pregnant constipated and freezing