Spotting after removal of IUD, chances of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I had the mirena removed on April 21, 2009. I was spotting alittle then but it only lasted a couple of days then on May 10, 2009 i woke up bleeding and continued to for about 4 days. Real heavy and lost of thick clotting. I had unprotected sex on May 17, 21, 25. but i also had some red and brown spotting on the 22nd, just a day. Could i be pregnant? How soon can i take a test?
plz provide your age, occupation, height and weight
User : 37,
there are chances
are you on any other medications?
any other symptoms of early pregnancy?
User : vyvanse
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sotalol side effects weight gain
- Herbal remedies for fluid retention
- Breasts leaking with depo provera
- Cerazette and painfull breast
- Sertraline side effects weight gain
- Late effects of mirena sore breasts
- Chlordiazepoxide side effects weight gain
- I took nordette yellowish discharge breast tenderness
- Pregnancy after copper iud
- Is delayed periods after iud removal symptom of pregnancy
- Pregnancy after iud expires
- What are the chances of pregnancy after removal of iud
- Pregnancy symptoms after iud removal
- Cerazette missed pill swollen breasts
- Diazepam side effects weight gain