Spinning and heaviness of the head. On antibiotics for cough. Medication side effect? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Doc, i am having some issue since last 4-5 days
all of sudden my head starts spinning
may I know your age?
Have you got it examined?
i feel my head is heavy...
she checked BP and informed its normal..
thr is accumulation of cough in my lungs
the treatment is goin on
i am taking anti biotics now...
Since how many days has this happened?
started since thursday
Let me explain.
With your age, and with the history you mentioned, it does not seem to be anything serious.
there is a small tube which connects between the throat and the ear.
That is present on both the sides.
During cold or cough, sometimes, this tubes get blocked, which inturn causes infection or accumulation of fluid within the middle ear.
This can sometimes present as heaviness in the head or mild giddiness.
Are you following me?
Please give me a minute. Please stay online.
so thr is nothing to worry much and i should continue with the medications doctor has alreadya dvised me ?
:) its cool
Yes, I think you would be better after completing the course of antibiotics.
ok.. thanks doc for ur time :)
Are there any other medicines that you are taking?
Just an anti biotics + cough syrup
Cough syrup will have antihistamines along with it.
is there any need for me to consult any doctor for the same
So it should take care of the condition.
or wait till the medication is over and monitor the status
ohh ok ...
At present, I do not think you need to consult any one else.
Please wait for completing the course.
By then, if it is not fine, you will need to consult an ENT surgeon.
Hope I was helpful.
thanks a lot
Is there anything else that I could help you on?
thats it... i m ending the chat...
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest medication for cough and breathlessness
- Heart palpitations and lightheadedness floaters
- Flovent and swollen lymphnodes
- Carnisure 500 tablets muscules
- Flagyl tablet in lose motions
- Calcimax 500 good for thyroid
- Use of carnisure 500 tablets
- Fleshy growth near larynx
- Suggest the medication for dry cough
- Nebulizer medications for cold and cough
- Cipralex and cough medications
- Mononucleosis and hot flashes
- Side effects of simrose 500 capsules
- Carbophage 500 mg effects
- Drugs/medication for Cough