Spinal injury with injury to cord - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a pretty technical question
hi are you back?
User : Yes
please proceed with your query
User : An elderly woman falls and complains that her left leg is numb to pain and her right leg is numb to the touch
User : would you suggest that this is a spinal cord injury?
yes it could be a spinal injury with injury to cord
User : Its weird though because those two symptoms suggest that its not just one section of the spinal cord right?
Doctor : yes
when did she have the fall?
User : What else could it be
and when did the symptoms appear?
User : yesterday
User : and the symptoms appeared shortly after
was any investigation done for her?
User : Yes and they are pretty confused until they do more testing
what were the investigations done?
where did she get injured? upper back, or lower back?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of cervical spinal injury
- Transient ischemic attack in 24 years old
- Clear whites liquid stools
- Hemi lesion spinal injury
- Hand falls asleep for 24 hours
- 24 hour dizziness from keppra
- Spinal injuries unit middlesbrough
- 4 year old had clear poo
- Sweet potato oozing clear stuff
- Posterior placenta diagnosis at 24 weeks
- Cervical spinal injury causes
- Clear smooth area on penile shaft
- Loestrin 24fe tingling hands feet
- Clear sticky stuff penis
- Spinal injury causes