Spinal anaesthesia for hernia surgery - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : sir dis month end i will be having an open hernia surgery
User : dey will b giving me spinal anaesthesia
User : wanted 2 know if it is painful??
it will be painfull
User : hmmm
User : but after the anaesthia won't i feel no feeling in d area?
Doctor : after spinal anaesthesia is given u will not feel pain until the sutgery is over but u will feel pain at the site of injection
that is in the spine
User : is it very painful after the surgery??..
User : how long duz it take 4 the spinal nd d surgery site pain 2 recover?
after surgery mild pain will be there but it can be controlled by injections
it depends upon the drug they use for anaesthesia
normally it will be around 4 to 5 hours with a moderately acting anaesthetic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Prostatitis and numb toes
- Spinal anaesthesia side effects
- Normal size thighs for teenagers
- Hernia surgery for large hernias
- Preganews kit trouble one light pink line one dark pink
- Piriton cold cough baby
- Numbness in rib area
- Ecosprin as a preventive medicine?
- Numb tongue with white scar
- Dipyridamole and spinal anaesthesia
- Spinal anaesthesia and diet
- Hernia recurrence after hernia surgery
- Pain and diarrhea after eating corn
- Throbbing vien in nose
- Is taking laxative stop from ovulation