Speech problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have been having a speech problem. this has happened over the last year. It is more like, some words slur
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : male, 40, Service, married
Doctor : k
User : I noticed I am not talking freely as I used to.
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : None of those, except for occasional beer/whisky
Doctor : i Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : recently I was diagonised with acute sinusis and also operated to clear the passage
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : no
Doctor : so do u have these probs after surgery
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Intermittent speech problems
- Synthroid speech problems
- Naturally increase hip size
- Lump above left hip at ribs
- Lump inside inner hip
- Is retinol citalopram and caffeine harmful for foetus
- Deviated septum speech problems
- Sinusitis and speech problems
- Occasional numbness in legs and hips
- Can celebrex affect oral contraception or cause gastric reflux
- How soon after conception can urine test detect pregnancy
- Toddler speech problems adenoids
- Twitch in eye headache tenderness on nasal bridge
- Splitting and breaking nails taking multivitamin and vitamin b12 daily
- 8 weeks pregnant with left hip pain