Speech problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have been having a speech problem. this has happened over the last year. It is more like, some words slur
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : male, 40, Service, married
Doctor : k
User : I noticed I am not talking freely as I used to.
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : None of those, except for occasional beer/whisky
Doctor : i Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : recently I was diagonised with acute sinusis and also operated to clear the passage
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : no
Doctor : so do u have these probs after surgery
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Urine smells like copper
- Intermittent speech problems
- Synthroid speech problems
- Effects of hand copulation
- Obesity and copper t
- Bubbling sensation in arms and legs
- Bubbling sensation under left arm
- White bumps on arms near elbow
- Side effects of coq forte medicine
- Side effects of tablet coq forte
- Deviated septum speech problems
- Sinusitis and speech problems
- Fluid build up under arm pit
- Toddler speech problems adenoids
- Symptoms pink arm and bruises