Sour taste in mouth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello
User : past 1week my mouth taste sour but i dont have fever i dont understan y
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have any cough, cold, bad breath?
User : cold not much but breath yes its fast at times
Doctor : Viral Infection usually produces these effects.
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about.
Doctor : It will subside by itself after the cold subsides.
User : but i dont feel m badly affected by cold also doctor
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Smoldering viral infection will produce these effects. Meanwhile you can try maintaining good oral hygiene
Doctor : And take Tab. Limcee 1 yab per day
Doctor : tab per day
Doctor : for 1 month
Doctor : You can also use Listerine Mouthwash
Doctor : Try to avoid sour and spicy foods
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is rapid, shallow breathing a side effect of arava?
- Constant sour taste in mouth
- Symptoms of maternal hypertension
- Symptoms of recurrent lung infections
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of eliquis?
- Iud and sour taste in mouth
- Symptoms of bacterial peritonitis
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of amlodipine?
- Sour milk taste in mouth
- Symptoms of leg compartment syndrome
- Symptoms of developmental cyst
- Is bloody or cloudy urine a side effect of crestor?
- Dizziness and sour taste in mouth
- Is unexplained weight loss a side effect of cortef?
- Sour taste in mouth herpes