Sour taste in mouth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello
User : past 1week my mouth taste sour but i dont have fever i dont understan y
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have any cough, cold, bad breath?
User : cold not much but breath yes its fast at times
Doctor : Viral Infection usually produces these effects.
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about.
Doctor : It will subside by itself after the cold subsides.
User : but i dont feel m badly affected by cold also doctor
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Smoldering viral infection will produce these effects. Meanwhile you can try maintaining good oral hygiene
Doctor : And take Tab. Limcee 1 yab per day
Doctor : tab per day
Doctor : for 1 month
Doctor : You can also use Listerine Mouthwash
Doctor : Try to avoid sour and spicy foods
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Constant sour taste in mouth
- Diagnosis of Splinter hemorrhage
- Diagnosis of Vesicovaginal fistula
- Treatment and cure for Tay–sachs disease
- Why i am having pain during sexual contact
- Is it advised to take diet pills with cymbalta
- What is the treatment for statis eczema
- Iud and sour taste in mouth
- Diagnosis of Atrioventricular block
- Is frequent fainting a sign of heart disease
- Sour milk taste in mouth
- Why am i suffering from recurrent psoriasis
- Dizziness and sour taste in mouth
- Separated shoulder causes
- Sour taste in mouth herpes