Sorethroat from 3 days - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i was diagnosed with strep throat about 3 days ago and yet i have not seen any improvements
User : i am on antibiotics but i still have white patches on my tonsils and im still running a fever
User : the medication is 875 mg amoxicillin
User : twice a day
User : before i take anything to help with the fever i am physically weak and i have a horrible headache as well as an earache on the same side that i have the white patches on my tonsil
Doctor : ok
User : why am i not getting better?
User : as well as should i return to my former physician?
Doctor : it takes atleast5- 7 days for antibiotics to show their fullaffcet
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Periungual wart
- Sore tongue from citalopram
- Sorethroat and cough novaclox
- Hypertension with sorethroat
- Fever sorethroat pins and needles
- Jelly lump in throat
- Serious brain disorders causes
- Coamoxiclav sorethroat
- Sorethroat and angioplasty
- Diagnosis of Serious brain disorders
- Salivary duct stone adderall
- Diagnosis of High altitude headache
- Painful white flap of skin bottom of tongue
- Migratory glossitis causes
- Blew my nose and cant hear