Sores near vagina, after periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can u help u
User : this is embarrassing...
Doctor : sorry.. how can i help u
User : ive just finished my period and i have sores around my bottom,and its really red. i think its the sanutary towel i was using
User : i think i need some cream for it but im not sure what
Doctor : k.
User : it hurts to walk and sit
Doctor : since when u r havin this problem
User : just since yesterday
Doctor : k.
User : but ive looked at the area tonight and its all red and has a sore on it about an inch or 2 long
User : i do get sore with them but its never been this bad before
Doctor : k..u took any medication for that?
User : no i never have
Doctor : k..
Doctor : ur sure u took out sanitory pads no?
User : yes they are the ones that just fit into your underwear
Doctor : it may be bacterial infection?
Doctor : u have to take an antibiotic
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Clear liquid from vagina after periods suggestions
- Treatment of infected toe drain
- How long is herpangina contagious
- Congenital lymphatic malformation
- How long is rhinovirus contagious
- Painful blister in the vagina during and after periods normal
- Green drain from ear
- Can mrsa be cured completely
- Missed period ejaculated near vagina pregnancy test
- Pseudoephedrine traetment for inner ear drain
- Draining a fibrous papules
- Strep b vaginosis
- My vagina starts itching and swallowing after periods
- Itching in vagina soreness during periods reason
- Ears draining every morning