Soreness during urination and being treated for high uric acid. Suggest a solution - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Doctor, please advise for soreness while passing urine.. female 50 years
Since how long is this problem?
for last couple of days..a
Is there anything else along with this soreness?
urgency, burning, frequent urination?
being treated for high uric acid
and slightly feverish
I suspect some kind of infection
any medications to reduce symptoms?
I would first suggest a urine routine examination and urine culture and sensitivity along with complete blood counts
It is not recommended to take medicines before identifying the actual cause
She can drink plenty of water
and cranberry juice
cranberry juice reduces the symptoms to great extent
please do these investigations and consult your local doctor,because the antibiotics need a prescription
is it related to the treatment of high uric acid?
It can be independent of uric acid treatment
that is why a complete test is necessary
btw taking Febutaz 80 mg twice a day
is there anything else I can help you with?
OK thanks...will do the tests
it is okay, she can continue the medicine
is there anything else?
no... thank you
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Uric acid and frequent urination
- High uric acid frequent urination
- Trace amount blood in urine
- Anti e red cell antibody
- Viral conjunctivitis when pregnant
- Uric acid in urine
- Albustix test for urine protein
- Conjunctivitis in infants fucithalmic
- Uric acid burning urine
- Cortisone injection connective tissue
- Nausea from eye conjunctivitis
- High uric acid and urination
- Amoxicillin and dark urine
- Feels like conjunctivitis but no redness
- Bladder infection treatment without antibiotics