Soreness during urination and being treated for high uric acid. Suggest a solution - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Doctor, please advise for soreness while passing urine.. female 50 years
Since how long is this problem?
for last couple of days..a
Is there anything else along with this soreness?
urgency, burning, frequent urination?
being treated for high uric acid
and slightly feverish
I suspect some kind of infection
any medications to reduce symptoms?
I would first suggest a urine routine examination and urine culture and sensitivity along with complete blood counts
It is not recommended to take medicines before identifying the actual cause
She can drink plenty of water
and cranberry juice
cranberry juice reduces the symptoms to great extent
please do these investigations and consult your local doctor,because the antibiotics need a prescription
is it related to the treatment of high uric acid?
It can be independent of uric acid treatment
that is why a complete test is necessary
btw taking Febutaz 80 mg twice a day
is there anything else I can help you with?
OK thanks...will do the tests
it is okay, she can continue the medicine
is there anything else?
no... thank you
you are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Uric acid and frequent urination
- High uric acid frequent urination
- Blood in urine caused by asprin
- Daily asprin causes blood in urine
- Blood in urine associated with fibroids
- Uric acid in urine
- Gallbladder associated with blood in urine
- Daily trapped intestinal gas
- Daily random hiccups medical
- Uric acid burning urine
- Penis shaking daily is good
- Effects of taking out sperm daily pimple
- High uric acid and urination
- Self daily leaking semon any problem
- Asymptomatic white particles in urine