Sore throat, smoker - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : HI DOCTOR
Doctor : how can i hel you?
Doctor : *help
User : i have been having this mild irritation in my throat for few days towards the lower part
Doctor : ok
User : i am a smoker, could this be something drastic?
Doctor : Your smoking definitely puts you ahead from rest of the people to get infections
User : how do i know this not a cancer?
Doctor : How long have you been smoking?
User : about 10 years
Doctor : and how many packs do you smoke in a day ?
User : half a pack = 10
Doctor : How long have you been suffering this irritation
User : last few days, if i try to shout it hurts..
Doctor : Do you have any cold in these recent days
Doctor : ,
Doctor : or any nasal discharge or any sinus infection
Doctor : Is there any change in your voice?
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sore throat hot flushes smoker
- Cough blood and sore throat smokers
- Spitting saliva when coughing
- Is gout related to costochondritis
- Throat lozenges for sore throat
- Sore throat or throat cancer
- Coumadin side effects sperm
- Serratia marcescens does this cause swollen nodes and sore throat
- Cortisone ijnjection in eyelid
- Coughing during a pap smear
- Pulsatile tinnitus and tickle cough
- Lump in throat sore throat
- Right nostril nose bleed every month
- Sudden hearing loss pinched nerve
- Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs and mouth ulcers