Sore throat, slight fever and body ache. What medication can I take? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Dr m not keeeping well
Do you have fever?
ya since 1pm today..
lil bit of fever..
Did you take any medicines?
Since your history is showing running nose, heavy head, fever, sore throat etc, it points towards an upper respiratory infection.
Most common cause for that is viral infection.
ya i do have this issue...
but havent fallen sick for the last 6mts
You can do the following which will help you in combating the condition.
If it does not improve after 2 days of following this, then, you need to see your family physician or a general practitioner.
k plz advise
2. Drink only warm water.
Avoid having anything cold.
5. Do warm saline gargles 3-4 times daily.
These should help you.
As said earlier, if it does not improve in 2 days time, do visit a doctor.
Have you followed?
yes i was writing dwn..
Is there anything else I can help you on?
no this will be all.
Hope it helped you.
Thanks for consulting me.
have a Nice Weekend!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin on chest feels hot in spot
- Ampiclox to treat diseases
- What sickness do we use ampiclox
- Slight fever and body aches
- Heavy chest feeling tired
- Ampiclox drops for newborn
- Sore throat fever body aches mucus
- Feel like menthol inside my chest
- Sore throat and body aches
- So you mean ampiclox cannot cure sinusitis
- Symptoms: fever, shivering, sore throat, body aches
- My chest feels itchy inside
- Chest feels like inflated
- Slight fever sore throat
- Does amniotic dry crusty