Sore throat, slight fever and body ache. What medication can I take? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Dr m not keeeping well
Do you have fever?
ya since 1pm today..
lil bit of fever..
Did you take any medicines?
Since your history is showing running nose, heavy head, fever, sore throat etc, it points towards an upper respiratory infection.
Most common cause for that is viral infection.
ya i do have this issue...
but havent fallen sick for the last 6mts
You can do the following which will help you in combating the condition.
If it does not improve after 2 days of following this, then, you need to see your family physician or a general practitioner.
k plz advise
2. Drink only warm water.
Avoid having anything cold.
5. Do warm saline gargles 3-4 times daily.
These should help you.
As said earlier, if it does not improve in 2 days time, do visit a doctor.
Have you followed?
yes i was writing dwn..
Is there anything else I can help you on?
no this will be all.
Hope it helped you.
Thanks for consulting me.
have a Nice Weekend!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Slight fever and body aches
- Sore throat body temp below normal
- Scab on inside nose cartilage
- Why dose my lower back feel hot
- Sore throat fever body aches mucus
- Dark red pea sized lump on tonsil
- Heart suddenly races then slows back down
- Sore throat and body aches
- Symptoms: fever, shivering, sore throat, body aches
- Slight fever sore throat
- My ear feels numb and blocked
- Lower back pain sore throat dizziness
- Lying down exercises for lower back pain
- How to manage an infant and a child with foreign bodies in their eyes, ears and nose
- Pain in back and down to elbow