Sore throat and headache - Online Doctor Chats
have u had one before ?
Ya.. Its regular and especially during winters and / or weather change.
you might need a prescription of antibiotics for a few days
which will help to clear the infection
You should consult with a ENT doctor , who can examine u and prescribe u the proper medications
but is there a generic antibiotic which i can currently take.
all antibiotics are prescription medications and there are no over the counter medications
ok.. Will do that.
is there anything else I can help u with ?
No. thank you.
takr care and have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nissen fundoplication return to flight status
- Posterior low lying placenta flight journey
- Constant sore throat and headache
- Thyroid cause dry cough
- Sore throat and headache and stomach
- Frequent sore throat and headache
- Lump growth inside nostril cause coughing
- Can cough drops cause swollen papillae
- Sore throat and headache means
- Sore throat and headache
- Can sinus cause coughing in morning
- Can thyroid goiter cause dry cough
- Fishy smell when i pee
- Splenic flexure syndrome, weight loss
- Macrobiotic splenic flexure