Sore throat and headache - Online Doctor Chats
have u had one before ?
Ya.. Its regular and especially during winters and / or weather change.
you might need a prescription of antibiotics for a few days
which will help to clear the infection
You should consult with a ENT doctor , who can examine u and prescribe u the proper medications
but is there a generic antibiotic which i can currently take.
all antibiotics are prescription medications and there are no over the counter medications
ok.. Will do that.
is there anything else I can help u with ?
No. thank you.
takr care and have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nerves in the outer ear
- Constant sore throat and headache
- Tightness in neck under ear
- Sore throat and headache and stomach
- Sudden warmth on neck and ears
- Throwing up blood smoking
- Needle stuck in ear
- Neon yellow ear wax
- Frequent sore throat and headache
- Small speck of blood in sputum
- Taste blood when sneezing
- Sore throat and headache means
- Sorbiline and blood sugar
- Sore throat and headache
- Blood in sperm and sore testcal