Sore throat after a bout of flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Ok so here it is. I have had the flu for about three days now, and it finally subsided today (fever, chills, etc.) I had a sore throat all the way through the process, but today it is worse! It is NOT my larynx either (which most sore throats occur in), it is my esophagus. It has gotten to the point where I can barely swallow food and water stings to drink. Help me! :(
User : There is barely any pain when I breathe, cough, or sneeze, but when I eat/drink, it stings SO BAD!!!
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from this?
User : For about four days now. It has only gotten worse.
User : But the typical flu symptoms are all gone.
User : Except for a runny nose, etc.
Doctor : Have you tried any medication for this?
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Migraine flu cough sore throat
- Hard pea size lump on top of ear
- Sore throat and flu
- Hard painful lump in front of ear
- Flu symptoms sore throat
- Hard lump on mastoid bone and headache
- Hard white skin inside nose
- Drugs/medication for resistant chloasma
- Continuous colds sore throat flu
- Drugs/medication for acute hypertension
- Drugs/medication for clear nasal obstruction
- Drugs/medication for disorientated, very fatigue
- Hard lump on outer ear
- Flucloxacillin and flu sore throat
- Drugs/medication for perioral dermatitis rosacea